Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 7, 2010

i know i know

so in order to guarantee another post with updates i will add a picture of my face for 24 hours. i think i might be crazy, it's risky but hell i love you guys and miss you so much. the reason for my non posting is that they put me on seroquel 3 times a day which although it kept my mood up, it made me hella tired. so tomorrow i'm getting on new meds.
quick update: i eat and i purge. that's my cycle, kinda like From First to Last's song Waltz Moore: "I can't eat anything, without sticking my hand down my throat". I have perfected the art of silent purging. Oh and the red eyes I fight by putting in Visine Advanced Relief Red Eye somthing or other before I purge, so by the time I'm done wiping the tears and snot and make up, flush twice, my eyes are not red anymore.
I know I owe sunshine awards and I promise to get to them soon, it's just hard finding the time and privacy to get on, I should be sleep I only have about 6 hours of sleep left right now. Anyway for the next 24 hours, here's my face. I should probably care but I'm already in the loony bin...lmao
since all i have is a web cam getting a full body shot is hard, i'll try to see if i can find some before pictures and now pictures. Even though now is still not enough. I know thanks to my hunger attacks in the beginning here I won't reach my May 15th goal but I'm hoping to get out of here next week.
Stay Strong!!! I'll catch up and comment on your blogs soon
MUAH

2 comments:

  1. God you're pretty. I wish my features were half as symmetrical as yours. And your piercings are wicked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so pretty! Wow those are some wild piercings. Any more darling??

    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete