Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 13, 2011

as promised (i know a bit late)

thank you guys for the comments great to know i haven't been forgotten (^_^)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're back and looks like you're ready to clean house and get serious.
    I agree with the getting rid of Mia bit, she's gotta go, you can do it, if therapy can help than great if not then you can do it alone, its in you do kick her to the curb. Congrats on the job I am so happy for you. Forget about these ppl in your life who've gone, they have to be out so new ones can enter. I can't wait to see what your hair will look like next.
    I'm really happy to see you again, and can't wait to hear more from you.
    BIG HUGS and stay strong!
    Yay Dylphe is back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you're here!!!! Hoorah.

    Lots of love,
    Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huzzah! I totally feel you on Mia, she= major bitch. I'm personally hating on her right now. And that comment about being your own high maintainance girlfriend? Priceless. I'm glad your enjoying some space and breathing room right now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! VLOG!!

    I'm totally loving living alone right now. No fights over the bathroom in the morning, no having a work-induced-rage taken out on me, it's GREAT!

    OMFG Azu got me hooked on Naruto. I only have the first 6 or so books, they're so damn hard to get down here!

    Good luck with your efforts to pry Mia's fishy flaps off your face :) She's a fucking skanky mole, that one! Ana's a sadistic bitch, but at least the water and green tea is good for your skin.

    <3

    ReplyDelete