as of yesterday my house has once again become MY house again. a lot of shit has happened and i don't quite know where to start...
I guess the best place to start is by apologizing to all of my supporters and all the people i follow. i haven't written or read anything these past months. at least i now have something to do.^_^
so basically mia-girly was staying with me and it was bad. i mean we had b/p parties. on the bright side i am now teetering on the edge of 70/69kg. on the sad side i will not reach my goal by my birthday as i had planned. but it's been a stable weight for about a week so i'm taking it as a good sign.
i'm currently in the process of cleaning my house because mia-girly kinda took my i like to clean my house myself tick as an ok for making it a mess. today my return blog will be short because i am exhausted from not keeping any food down today. i haven't forgotten any of you guys. i might make a vlog tonight because typing is exhausting right now.
i love you guys
MUAH

Hiii! Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteI've started trying to draw cartoons, I was inspired by Mich!
And I made people laugh! Happy me!
I was juuuuuuuuuuuuuust thinking about you last night!!If you hadn't posted I would have sent you a sappy message telling you how much I missed you :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Nessa
Yay she's back! Horray all is right in the world again lol
ReplyDelete