at least for mine. i'm back on track and my weight is going down once more. i purge everything i eat unless my blood pressure is acting up. which is always. i have extremely low blood pressure i'm lucky if i get 103/70 my usual is between 90/60 and 97/64. however purging brings it up to normal (i think) because i always feel better and never dizzy after.
it's weird getting back to my normal life. i'm living with the P.U.s at the moment but i have reclaimed my own bathroom so i can safely purge. lately my moms been making comments about how little i eat. (if only she knew how happy that made me) and also about how skinny i look...i'm sorry but there is nothing skinny about me at the moment. everything is fat but i'm back on track to perfection.
i've missed all of you guys and tearsnsorrow i will begin reading your blog probably tomorrow. as i will be catching up on everyone else's. i would tonight but i just took my meds and i'm getting sleepy however i felt it necessary to update you all.
stay strong
muah

You must be strong.
ReplyDeleteWe can do it.
Think thin .
I'm glad we all seem to be getting back on track.... I had a bad day yesterday. But today is going to be a good day. I can feel it. I wish you all the best.
ReplyDeletezeroinginonhealth.com
ReplyDeletepaleonu.com