2 cups green leaf spinach cooked with 100ml soy milk - 97 cals
egg white omlette w/ onion & pureed tomato - 77.3 cals
total 174.3 cals
I've only been drinking water.
Zen, you're probably right but it felt like a good idea at the time. I still have some food in my freezer, and of course the egg whites. Which I will soon be cutting out of my diet but besides frozen food and egg whites and stuff there isn't much else. Maybe I'll buy me some veggies and fruits as suggested.
I'm currently cleaning my house and I'm listening to the Audio Book of Skinny Bitch (the link is also where I got it) its basically supposed to get you vegan because it tells you exactly what is unhealthy and how it can make you fat and sick. I read about it in Shrinking Violet's blog (I haven't started following yet because I'm still reading). It's actually pretty good.
I don't know if I can e-mail the files but if anybody is interested and wants to get like 10 million e-mails with the audio version, I'm more than willing to attempt that. Just write me your e-mail or something.

No comments:
Post a Comment