Welcome to my world of disordered eating and fucked up life choices.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
HAPPY EASTER...FUCK CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weight: 177.03(80.3kg)
at least not a total failure after so much unallowed food consumption
That song is so calming to me at the moment.
I'm so glad I'm not into holiday candy, especially today one more thing to keep me on track.
I've been loading my MP3 player with thinspo music. Yay
well today will be another shit afternoon. I have to make fahja understand if they can't help me the way I need it then I'll really have to find a foster family.
Well I'll try to stay as positive as possible...
Stay strong guys
muah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah, no chocolate for me. Blech. Have been on chocrap overload. The stores are trying to kill us with chocolate bunnies.
ReplyDeleteHope your day gets better. Sending you much luv!
xoxo zen
>--internet.hug--<
ReplyDelete