Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 8, 2010

Can't do it

step on the scale I mean. Although I just might later and cry. I was bad last night. Really bad and I couldn't even purge it all. I'm so disgusted with myself at the moment.
So on a side note my kid vomited in my bed last night. I actually decided to go to bed somewhat early and as I'm falling asleep my kid comes in and I'm like ok come sleep with me tonight. I'm almost asleep when I don't remember the exact details but she's sitting up next to me vomit all over my bed and herself. Is this a sign for me to stop? I mean she didn't self induce but still. So last night we slept in her bed together. Ugh it was so horrible. She doesn't have a fever though so I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Everything she ate I ate.
It's weird how I have no problems with my daughters vomit. I also think it's funny that I slept in her bed, shouldn't it be the other way around?
Yeah so last night interesting. I'm avoiding the scale today. I'm about to throw all the stuff into the washer and then straighten my hair and go buy these laxies. Pharmacy be damned. At least I have plenty around me since I live close to downtown so if I have to do multiple runs I'll be fine. I'm close to an anxiety attack already trying to figure out how I'm going to get these laxies. Pretend they're for someone else or be honest and say for me. I hate this damn system. Just let me buy them at the store. I'd say it's time for me to enter politics. Just kidding.
@Lola yeah on one end a cook would be nice but on the other the food freaks me out. But it's just at the writing back and forth stage right now where it could just end at any moment but I always what-if shit to death.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. My baby sister always manages to come to bed with me when she needs to puke. Never fails.
    Then the rest of the night, we end up sleeping on the floor with a bucket.
    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete