Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 19, 2010

Greetings from the Loony Bin

Well emotionally I'm doing good, however me and my weight....another issue. I've gained weight since I've came here (6.6lbs, 3kg). I am not happy about that but most of that was from night time munchies thanks to the antidepressant they give me at night for sleeping. However I'm now on something else and Ana, Mia and I are getting along again.
It's pretty easy to skip meals, especially me being a vegan and hospital food sucking ass. Overcooked veggies every day. My mom brought me tofu and other snacks so I do have some nourishment. I wouldn't mind going without it though. It's hard to let Mia take reign over here (which I guess is a good thing considering the health effects), since I have a roommate and the bathroom walls are thin. However when I do have the opportunity, it's on.
There is actually a girly here trying to recover from Mia and she knows about my disordered eating habits but she's cool with it (well cool maybe not but she isn't going to tell). For me it's a control issue, for her it's self harm instead of cutting.
I made friends here, which is freaking awesome Mia-girly being one of them. I know it's crazy go to the loony bin and make friends. I actually like it here and I reached a point where I now miss my mini-me and I want her back, which to me is the best sign ever. Plus she's missing me too.
I don't know when I'll play catch-up with your blogs because I don't get much private time on here and I'm trying to update so I promise I'll catch-up on all your blogs and comment.
I love you guys and you won't believe how much I've missed you and your support and strength!!!
MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH (x294875968723598463983764)

EDIT: Still vegan, and how crazy is it that right now I'm sitting in a common room on my laptop indulging in my disordered eating and how much I'm loving it?
Yeah I'm in the right place LMAO

2 comments:

  1. I didnt gain any weight when I had to go in. It was really odd. But after I got out I ballooned up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is NOTHING crazy about making friends in there. I have made friends much more looney out here. Sounds like you are doing well! I am so glad you updated... have been thinking about ya!!

    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete