Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Food Intake for the day

Coffee w/ Milk, 4 Cals
Whey Drink 156 Cals
Noodles w/ Sauce (2 Helpings) about 550 Cals
1/2 Gallon Water w/ Lemon about 8.5 Cals
I went here to get about the amount of calories in a Lemon 58 g (17 cals)
I mixed the whole Gallon with the juice of one lemon
Which the drinking could go up because just because I'm done (hopefully) eating for today doesn't mean I'm done drinking so that could go up
Anyway so far I've had 718.5 Cals

I know that's not very many calories but I only eat when I'm hungry and since the weathers pretty bad I haven't been leaving the house much so I'm pretty sure my body doesn't need any more calories. Well if I get hungry I'll know (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment