Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Morning Weigh In what the hell

Not a good morning, I didn't go to sleep until 6am or later this morning, so now i'm running on 4 hours or less. Ughhhhhhhhh.
Well before I go on about my morning:
I've gained weight, I'm at 195.9 lbs (88.9kg), yesterday I was at 190.7lbs (86.5 kg. Although this could qualify as a bad morning fact, I don't know I was kind of prepared yesterday for weight gain today. It was the red wine. I don't know why I think it's ok for me to drink alcohol during weight loss. Everytime I drink alcohol I gain weight even if it's in my calorie limit. Plus I'm sleep deprived.
Well this morning I get up look in the fridge and see: NO WHEY DRINK...man this sucks ass, seriously. Then I look outside it's a blizzard, double fuck, no way in hell am I walking to the store in a blizzard, it's not happening, not this weekend, not this year where I don't have shoes to keep out the cold (don't have the money for winter shoes/boots right now). I'm frustrated. And my resolve for the master cleanse fast is still going strong except getting that maple syrup in this weather is not happening, maybe on monday can I venture out to get some since I have lemons and cayenne pepper.
I drank the coffee at like 5:30 am this morning maybe a bit later, funny how I was able to sleep after drinking coffee. So I'm just drinking green tea right now. I don't even know if i'll eat today right now I don't even have the energy to get up and make me anything.
We shall see. we shall see. Sorry for the jumble I'm tired and can't really think straight
I started following some people last night after my little melt down mostly because I admire their strength in pulling through even after falling down and going against their own personal limits they've set for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment