Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Okra...it's Love/Hate

Man right now I'm at 193.4lbs (87.7kg), so yaaay I went down a bit. I'll just celebrate it since it is down from yesterday. I just realized when I looked at my page I forgot to change the pounds to the correct amount. Yesterday I was at 195.9. Just FYI my scale is in KG but I figured if people do read this would have a easier time with lbs.
I'm not sure of the calories I took in yesterday. But I had my coffee around 5-5:30am or so before going to sleep for the night...yeah really bad sleeping. Anyway so I had my coffee and for linner I made myself some rice and fried it but with chicken broth instead of oil,added some okra, snowpeas, egg, and cheese. I don't know how many cals it had but it must've not been to bad if I still lost some weight.
Man okra is one of those foods I hate to love eating. I really do like okra (i wouldn't buy it otherwise) but I have to convince myself to put it in my mouth, or not look at the plate so I can't see what I'm putting in my mouth because Okras texture is just so disgusting at first contact. Yet I love it. It's weird.
Today I haven't had any coffee because I'm haven't been sleeping well and I just want to try taking the caffeine out of my life, which sucks because my body is like caffeinated goodness get into my system.
man it is snowing a lot hopefully i can leave the house tomorrow to buy my supplies. I'm really going to do the Master Cleanse Diet, after doing research, if I drink 6 glasses of the "Lemonade" the I'll be taking in approx. 650 cals a day. I want to do it for 30-40 days but I don't know since I've never fasted before. I'll definitely aim to do the 10 days (unless something drastic happens). This will also help with visiting relatives (I think I mentioned that before) because I can avoid having the food forced on me. It's easier for me to turn down food in front of others than it is when I'm by myself. I guess around others it just makes me feel superior since I can say woohoo look how disciplined I am while loosing weight.
man i wish i had a car but not happening in this economy...

No comments:

Post a Comment