Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Helloo Everyone

So I already have another blog I just started yesterday on Weebly. I'm still going to use it and after this post all the post on here and on Weebly will be the same. I'm keeping my Weebly because it's also my personal website where I have my goals and things.
The reason I decided to get a blog here as well is because Weebly didn't let me log in for a few hours and when I finally could I decided I needed another blog because I noticed the blogging really helps me not to eat when I'm not hungry because I'm busy typing.
For the other posts I've already posted (though they aren't exciting) just go to the link.
I also set this with a mature content warning not because it's porn or cursing (which is actually a possibility) but because weight loss is one of those things where I feel if you want to loose weight you need a mature mind and you need to know that what I may be doing won't necessarily work for you. So yeah I'll be keeping you guys posted but for my goals and what not please go to my site because yes I am that damn lazy that I'll write a novel but won't copy and paste what I already have. Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment