Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

As I lay me down to sleep...actually think I can go to sleep without any herbal aids

wow I've been pretty much cleaning all day. Not vacuum and done but going through all the shit that's piled up over the years. All the paperwork, and crap. I mean I have 6 black eyeliners...WTF? I mean yeah a pretty essential item in almost every girls make up collection but 6? And I wonder why I'm always broke...
I've done well today besides the stuff I already listed, I haven't consumed anything else. The spinach cooked in soy milk was surprisingly good. I did season it a little but I like bland foods, or rather I like to taste the main food of my meal. I'm weird. i know.
I've had a good day. I ran out of green on saturday and luckily I went out yesterday but today, not one craving or want for my herbal chill out. Being able to focus on me and not my kid, who I saw today real quick, she didn't seem to really miss me. She was fine. I'm glad because as bad as it sounds and selfish, I don't really miss her either. But then again I know she has it so much better with my parents, plus they have a dog. What kid doesn't love a dog? (don't answer that I'm ignoring the dogphobics<--yeah I made that up)
Deep cleaning does clear the mind quite a bit.
Listening to skinny bitch has really made me want to seriously go vegan. I know it's one of my goals in self betterment but this is the kick in the ass. Maybe I can get myself to stop feeling so guilty for eating food, since I know it's healthy. However restriction is not going to end. Then I really would feel guilty. I'm just sick and tired of telling myself not to eat and then come evening and I can't seem to hold back. Maybe this can help me...I don't know....
stay strong
muah

2 comments:

  1. OK so I downloaded Skinny Bitch today. Will be listening to it this week. Thanks for the great tip!!

    Oooh the spinach and soy milk sounds yummy.

    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to go vegan again too.
    if i must put food in my body i want it to be worth it - pure and light.
    thanks for the comment. think thin. xo

    ReplyDelete