i promise to do the sunshine awards!!!!!! just i've been pretty tired, tomorrow i can't even promise because it'll be a pretty busy day, but hopefully on friday i'll get the chance if not maybe this weekend, that's when times are slower over here.
thank you for your comments
stay strong
muah

I hope things are going ok. Keep us updated soon girlie.
ReplyDeletexoxo zen
Hey chick,
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment ages ago. I've been fairly absent from blogger, just working hard I promise! Hope all's well with you. Hit me up with an update. And WOOP for europeans ;) so much luck with your goals btw. It's really inspirational to have come from 265. I admire you greatly. I was fairly big at the start of this and you have to look at photos back then and realise that, in comparison at least, you now look FANTASTIC. Way to go, chick!
All the best,
J