I finally caught up with your blog too! I was totes awol this week. Those subtitles were Hilarious! I saw the one about the 'homo being strangled' in fushigi yuugi. It woks contextually.
the song you posted is amazing. I need to buy that off itunes. Crazy awesome. I hope your life is much more peaceful without that girl in it. She must also be a bad influence on your kid if she blows up over nothing and makes you guys fight like that all of the time. Your dress is awesome! Love it!!! I have that same attitude towards sex. Especially the part where I don't want to know anything about them. Some people think it's 'wrong' or 'sad' but hey, it's 'me.'
Coincidentally, an article on the side was about a woman with a rare genetic disorder that prevents her body from storing fat despite eating nearly 8,000 calories a day: http://www.stellasmagazine.com/shocking-this-girl-has-to-eat-every-15-minutes/?z=1&utm_source=avalanchers.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=avalanchers
I finally caught up with your blog too! I was totes awol this week. Those subtitles were Hilarious! I saw the one about the 'homo being strangled' in fushigi yuugi. It woks contextually.
ReplyDeletethe song you posted is amazing. I need to buy that off itunes. Crazy awesome. I hope your life is much more peaceful without that girl in it. She must also be a bad influence on your kid if she blows up over nothing and makes you guys fight like that all of the time. Your dress is awesome! Love it!!! I have that same attitude towards sex. Especially the part where I don't want to know anything about them. Some people think it's 'wrong' or 'sad' but hey, it's 'me.'
Love You!
Hey its fading figure, this is my new blog! Love yahh :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, that's quite hilarious :)
ReplyDeletelol classic!
ReplyDeleteCoincidentally, an article on the side was about a woman with a rare genetic disorder that prevents her body from storing fat despite eating nearly 8,000 calories a day: http://www.stellasmagazine.com/shocking-this-girl-has-to-eat-every-15-minutes/?z=1&utm_source=avalanchers.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=avalanchers
ReplyDelete