Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

[insert dramatic music conveying anticipation here]

so before I post what everybody has been anticipating (me as well but I already know) which is my weight this fine morning, I just want to say I have been positive this past week. Of course I've had my moments where I had to remind myself ok stop bitching, but I've been staying pretty positive for which I am very proud of myself. However the only way to get some change is to change yourself so yeah. I must say that this positivity works for me because I felt so much more motivated to restrict and stay active and moving (oh and a cup of coffee with soy milk and a multivitamin and a L-Caritin capsule) so without further ado (and here it comes) I weigh:
158.1lbs (71.7kg)
Oh yeah in ya face negativity you ain't getting me back (unless somebody dies but even then only for a little bit)
Thank you guys for your loving comments I'll play catch up ASAP I mean I could read your blogs on the bus on my phone today but the problem is I can't post comments from my phone. We'll see.
Oh and I got a formspring account (name's dylphe) so any questions feel free.
Stay Strong
MUAH

8 comments:

  1. hi there. i've left, might start something else, i will contact you if i do. be good and stay strong. not long now

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeee! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! So happy for you! I will have to make you my example and inject some more positivity into my life, I whine entirely too much right now.

    Congratulations and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully positive post! :)

    Thanks for following my blog, I really appreciate your sweet comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY CONGRATS you've entered the 150's you go girl! I am so excited for you. I adore you and you completely inspire me, I can't wait to get down to 150s!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay i'm glad to see your doing better

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok biatch, now u beta get ur ass back here. Guess who?

    ReplyDelete