i decided to add the rules for this wishingordering thing in here while i drink my coffee before i gotta get ready to take mini-me to day care
1. you can order for anything you want (you can also be as detailed as you want)
2. the best way to order is to say it and then kind of forget about it
3. there is no ritual for it, you can write it down read it outloud at night and tell the universe what you want if you want or sit at your desk and think it
I decided to write my things down read them outloud and then burn the paper so as to feel like there gave up my order time to move on
4. it must be formulated in a positive way. like for example instead of i don't want to be sick you'd say i want to be healthy
5. don't order 20 million times. once is enough
6. stay positive no negative nancy thoughts this of course takes practice but it's worth it and it's not that hard
7. you have to believe in your order no hmm it's not gonna work anyway but you have to know that it WILL happen. if you think positive you get positive things if you think negative you'll get negative things.
8. you have to start listening to your inner voice. they way it works is that small things start happening, like little changes that will lead you to whatever it is you wanted.
the author gave a story about a lady who always took the elevator down at her home to the parkhouse underneath one day she just randomly decided to take the stairs down. when she got to the entrance there was the mail man with a package for her, which she wouldn't have gotten had she not taken the stairs. apparently this is how this universe works you listen to the small little voice in your head instead of only sticking to what you know and routine and then it just works out.
in order for you to start being more positive you have to make a stronger commitment to yourself. think of yourself first before anybody else. before you think about your child, family, friends make yourself happy. when you're happy and positive everything falls into place
anyway you don't have to believe it or do it but feel free to try it out you have nothing to loose. even if the first time you just ask for a perfect parking spot or that you don't have to wait long in line at the store...whatever works for you
*
*
*
*
*
*
ok so question which is off subject.
sometimes when i'm out and about i see the school kids (probably around the ages 8-12) and the little girls will be so skinny and i'm somewhat jealous, anybody else ever feel that way? it's kinda retarded i know they're kids but i envy thin on whoever.
well anyway i lost some more weight but no official update until aunt flow takes her ass home

I teach elementary school, but some of those sixth graders are so tall and slender.... sometimes I get a little jealous.
ReplyDeleteI love this post, I'm trying this out today, I'm ready for change and positivity. Feel lighter already thinking this way.
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate to what you're saying with these skinny ass school girls, oh well here's hoping theri hips will spread big time when they pop out some kids lol
Number 8 is amazing, I love it! I need to listen to my intuition more.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I get totally jealous of skinny kids of all ages. I can't help it, I was always a fat kid and had the same envy then.