Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 25, 2010

DON'T EAT

I'm trying hard not to eat. I feel hungry now. I need to embrace this feeling. I'm blogging right now so I don't go in the kitchen and look for something to eat. That would be dangerous.
NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!! NO MORE BINGING!!!
I don't ever want to binge again. I want to loose all the fat and excess weight. I want to be thin. I want visible bones. I want to be happy. I want to embrace this hunger and fall in love with it again. I'm just imagining that while I feel the hunger fat is being eaten up from my gut, back, thighs, arms, face, etc.

I just want everyone to know I'm still reading blogs I know I haven't been commenting much lately. I'm sorry it just seems that I can't seem to always find the right words in response to your blogs.

Supernatural is coming on so I'll say good-night and I'm going to sleep after wards. Can't eat while I sleep. And I'm going to enjoy this hungry feeling because it means I'm doing the right thing, I'm following the right path. I'm hoping to work my way to a fast. Of course I'm taking it slow I'm just getting my control back.
Bye Bye Mia, Hello Ana
Stay Strong
MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment