Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Weight

So I just took a shit (sorry for the TMI) and I was like ok let me weigh myself again, and then when I stepped on the scale it was all crooked and uneven so I evened it out with my Microwaves instructions book and low and behold 163.4lbs (74.1kg) whaat. I feel so much better and so much more motivated. However I now have doubts about my weight because I'm not sure as to how correct my scale actually is. I mean it stands evenly now and doesn't teeter totter from side to side, and I can't afford a new one. What I'll do is stick to the weight that's on there now and if I should have a surplus of money I'll buy a new scale.

1 comment:

  1. A new scale could be either bad or good. depending on how ready you are for your true weight.

    ReplyDelete