2 pieces of chocolate turns out only~ 44 cals
Bread (165.7) with Soy Margerine (50.4) with Lettuce (6)~ 222.1 cals
Coke Zero~ 0
Total so far~ 266.1
Maybe I'm weird but even if I'm careful of counting all the cals separate like in the sandwich I'm always paranoid that by them combining the total cal count will go up higher like by combining more cals are created...I'm seriously thinking of separating everything in the future to not let my food touch. If someone could convince me that it's not the case please do so...on one side I feel crazy but on the other it feels logical

That's generally how I eat sandwiches anyway, one thing at a time. I get a lot of hell for it, but usually by the time I reach the bread I'm not even hungry for it anymore, so that saves a bunch of cals.
ReplyDelete