Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Binging is such bliss

Today it wasn't food thank god, it was shopping. I'm scared to calculate how much money i spent, but it's more than i can afford. Oh well I kept telling myself it's just less food money for me which isn't to bad.
Today was overall completely awesome I know fit into one size smaller. Tightly but I fit. Next week I'll really fit.
I bought a shirt that has A broccoli, chili pepper, and a carrot (which is wearing a gold chain and shades) on it and the words underneath: FRESH FRIENDS
When I'm wearing that shirt I'll only allow myself veggies, at least that was my thought when I bought it, which in turn made it ok for me to buy ha ha.
I bought several shirts actually a DVD from my favorite band (the GazettE), I'm so stoked watching that tonight. That DVD cost me 28 euros. I'm crazy but at least it wasn't 28 Euros of food.

@Zen: Changing rooms are the devil. They are evil and well lighted to highlight every single roll UGHHHHHH one shop didn't even have the mirror in the changing room, I had to go out of the dressing room to have a look. I hate that.
My protein shake I bought today is called Almased, it's German. I'm supposed to replace 2 meals a day with them. It's soy based. You take 2 spoons powder, 200ml water, and 2 Tbs. Oil (which is supposed to help you get all the vitamins and minerals) Here is a picture:

It tastes like pancake batter, I'm starting with it today. I'm not supposed to do it longer than 2 weeks....will I? I don't know

today all I had was
water- 0 cals
Chai Tea Latte with soy- 170 cals
Protein shake- 230 cals

I'm doing good...
Say NO to FOOD

1 comment:

  1. They say not to use it longer than two weeks because it's probably not safe to lose weight at a rapid rate for long durations. Fck em! Cake batter, yum.

    ReplyDelete