Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 22, 2010

Let's get reaquainted

Hello Hunger,
let's get to know each other again.
I haven't really been letting you get a good cry in
Before you even make yourself noticed I've already stilled your cries
please cry for me
have a tantrum in my belly
~~~~~~~
anyway the past two days I've been eating and I've realized food is not all it's cracked up to be. well let me go back to the day when i wanted to fast all day, i did good until i had a little piece of cut up chicken. but i restrained myself
then the past two days i've been eating so much junk food and other garbage. i've been drinking my soy milk though but just plain soy milk. anyway so what have i been suffering the past two days?
stomach problems. I'm in so much pain and this is what food does to me. so from now on fuck food. i will eat only what i really need, like if it's a busy day i'll eat something so i won't get dizzy in public but that's it. or i'll eat for appearance sake. i'm done it's fucking me up internally in a bad way. i feel constipated but i'm not. i do not want to have to take laxatives they scare me. maybe i'll do a saltwater flush
i'm not going to be weighing myself i hope today. i think it would be crushing me. i'm such a fat ass lard ass. ughhhhh
anyway no food, no food, no food
discipline, discipline, discipline

No comments:

Post a Comment