Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Obsession

So my obsession are collar bones. I love collar bones...I really do! I want mine super prominent with a slight visibility of ribs right underneath. I also want my shoulder bones visible. I've always had a collar bone obsession ever since I was a kid. My grandmother and mother had kinda prominent ones and I just remember as a little kid laying on their chest and feeling comfortable and comforted by the heartbeat right underneath.I love the deep hole my grandmother had and when I'd lay on her chest while laying down her necklace would lay in that hole, I found it fascinating. So now I strive for SUPER visible collar bones. When I get access to a cam I'll post mine and where they are so far. Which is still not enough!!!
So here's some photos of ones I like.






And this is just a super hot guy with awesome collar bones

No comments:

Post a Comment