Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weigh In post binge

81.3kg) i guess all things considered that's not bad
ugh i loathe myself I still feel the food sitting in there
well today I will be positive mini-me is out of my hair and i'm going shopping and if i'm lucky i'll be down one pants size which will let me forgive myself
shopping...something i fear and love
i'm scared because i know if i'm not down a pants size i'll hate myself but spending money (which i don't have much of) is like eating for me, forbidden and fun...
anyway i will allow myself a chai-latte at starbucks today, and i'm going to buy those protein shakes today....
well check in later or tomorrow depending on today's events
MUAH

EDIT: just read some blogs, already feel better, thank you for the strength ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I love having new clothes, just hate trying them on. Those dressing room mirrors are EVIL.

    What kind of protein shakes are you getting?
    I put soy protein powder, fresh fruit, soy milk and splenda in a blender to make a yummy low cal shake.

    It really does keep you tummy full forever. You can even add flax seed or flax oil to make your hair and skin glow.

    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete