Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 11, 2010

oh my....

it's been so long since I posted....
well let's see my fast...FAILURE ok I did do 5 days which I'm proud of but not proud of the fact that I couldn't pull through like I wanted. My weight hasn't really changed either. Which sucks ass.
Anyway my thinspiration at the moment is Vanessa Paradis. I can totally get why Johnny Depp would be with her after seeing this pic of her:

So basically my eating has changed. When I was on the fast I was craving Tofu. So now I eat no meat but I eat Tofu. I am not vegetarian however because if somebody set a juicy steak in front of me I'll probably get weak.
Oh and I'm drinking a great soy milk drink I make myself as meal replacements.
1/4L Soy Milk
1 Banana
It's really good
When I feel like typing more maybe later today I'm gonna post some tips on weight loss that I got from a Magazine over here. It's in German so I'll have to see what some of the foods are called in English.
My weight this morning was 186.3lbs(84.5kg)

1 comment:

  1. at least your sipping water lol i usually just dont even drink it, then i wake up in the middle of the night with the worst case of dry mouth and go chug 2L of water and then wake up the next morning all bloated and puffy :/ mehhh
    omg i love bananas and soymilk!!!! mmmmmmm
    *nom nom nom*

    ReplyDelete