i'm on lamebook right now and although i know i should find this funny i somehow want to cry for this chick whoever she is.
i mean yay for self-confidence but really is there anything to hate on?
at least i found something to give me a reason to restrict tomorrow
I think she should learn to spell. I have a couple friends like that, it makes me sad. One time this girl posted a video an overweight 5th grade girl singing Hannah Montana, and I totally flipped shit on her. I get really sensitive about it too. Sometimes I wonder if people think that about me?
Oh shit, poor girl :/
ReplyDeleteIn the nicest way possible, I know that will NEVER be me.
Aw that's how I feel about reverse thinspo it always makes me sad, maybe I am too sensitive.
ReplyDeleteahahaha that's funny...
ReplyDeleteI think she should learn to spell. I have a couple friends like that, it makes me sad. One time this girl posted a video an overweight 5th grade girl singing Hannah Montana, and I totally flipped shit on her. I get really sensitive about it too. Sometimes I wonder if people think that about me?
ReplyDelete