Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

vlog it sorry it's late

sorry it's late but i had a friend over. although i'm open with this e.d. behaviour with some people this blog is just for me. this is my little corner of the worldd where i can let it all hang out with you guys. kinda like on knocked up where dude secretly has his fantasy baseball team.
any way been fattymcfatfat again. somethings gotta give. popped some laxies today.
here is yesterdays entry:

excuse the ugly, the tired, the unshapely eyebrows and all that
i'm lazy sorry


4. Metabolism Push

Biochemists have found: The essential oils in ginger, increase the body temperature and increase energy consumption. The lipid metabolism runs faster by up to 25 percent - and that for hours. Tip: Three times a day drink 1 cup of unsweetened hot ginger tea after eating.
 (link takes you to post)

3 comments:

  1. you're pretty you shouldn't pick yourself apart like that :)

    nice vlog!! if you don't mind me asking where are you from originally? you live in europe right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that ringtone saying? lol

    You're so pretty. I'm totally on the lazy train. Like if I had a working webcam.... I would totally vlog!

    Those rice instructions sound like bs :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pish, your eyebrows were all over the fashion rags last year.

    Thanks for the tip about ginger on the metabolism, since I usually consume mine either powdered or frozen grated and miss out on a much needed benefit.

    ReplyDelete