Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 5, 2010

murr why do i even bother (just venting no need to read)

on my landline i have a flat rate that i pay 3,95 euro extra a month so i can call
Poland, Greece, Italy, USA, Czech Republic, UK, France, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Ireland, Luxemburg, Australia,
Andorra, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, and the Vatican unlimited and for no extra costs.
Obviously I only call the states, and there it's only two friends that I'm still in touch with from high school. seriously why do i bother those heifers are never available and we don't talk a lot once every 2 months maybe. they have lives so it's kinda hard especially considering the time difference.
Why would I need to call the vatican? maybe i should prank call the pope ha ha. I'm stuck with this service for two years...murr.
I just felt like complaining and I obviously can't complain to my friends because they aren't picking up the phone...so yeah i just wasted however much time it took you to read this. sorry
oh i started watching glee it's so cheesy i love it

1 comment:

  1. Imma read it anyway. >:) haha you could always call me!!

    ReplyDelete