Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, December 18, 2010

my body is not an excuse

so yesterday i was feeling bingy. i realized though it didn't have anything to do with the chinese food, it's the hormones. i'm currently in PMS mode. so yeah. however now that i have pinpointed the problem i know i can fight it. i have to.
weight this morning 162.9lbs-63.8lbs (73.9kg-74.3kg) the scale wasn't to sure itself. it was a deserved weight gained i'm not happy but i accept it as a part of the bingy fuckup.
i didn't purge everything yesterday because i couldn't. i was hand fucking my throat yesterday i just couldn't get the gag going. it sucks it's been so difficult to purge lately. i scratched my throat as well so i'll just have to restrict. when i want to binge i'll just have to remember bitch it ain't coming out...now that i think about it i think i just made it possible for me to have a future in porn. yay, it's what i always dreamed of (sarcasm).
everything is covered in snow pretty to look at pain in the ass because i'm going to have to walk through it to go get groceries with mini me who is so slow in the snow. i hate it. i don't have winter boots so my feet freeze real quick and having a sick-wanna-play-in-the-snow kid along is not fun. well i'll just have to deal with it.
i have these timberlands my parents got me (long story but they were free for them) they are knee high and the tounge is fur and the top edge is fur (real? idk) anyway they look so warm but bitch please those are fashion boots. i got excited when they gave them to me in the early fall thinking yay i have winterboots even if they aren't my style at all. well they lied. stupid fashion shoes. don't get me wrong i love cool shoes even though i'm more of a vans girl myself...anyway back to the point: they don't hold warm and it sucks.
yeah ladies and gents
stay strong
MUAH

6 comments:

  1. I do like your dry, sarcastic humor.
    Thanks for the warning on the boots. I'm looking for some warm boots and that brand does look warm but if they're not then no way am I willing to pay those prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will definitely be able to get your eating under control. It just takes time and patience.

    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought myself a pair of el-cheapo boots like those when I first started university. Needless to say I actually experienced blue toes on a -38 night. :( That little bit of fake fur is soooooooooooooooo misleading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "bitch please" lol I love fashion boots, there's no snow where I live

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog.
    You can do it.
    Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had trouble purging too, maybe it's because it's been done too much? Who knows! It just sucks!
    I love your posts (: always a pleasure to catch up with you!
    I just went out and got me some military style boots, they're very good for keeping the wet out, not sure about the cold though! I'll find out on my hour and a half minute walk tomorrow :P
    Snow here too, i love it but i wish i didn't start work already haha!
    Good luck hun, stay strong, you're amazing and CAN get through this all! <3 xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete