so weight this morning 167.99lbs (76.2kg). Mia has not failed me this time around. Oh yeah take that swollen throat I mad you suffer but it was worth it. oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah.
I got a bunch of followers. wow i've never gotten so many at once. THANK YOU I LOVE YOU. I just want to point out that if I started following you it's not because you started following me. I actually sat there and read your whole blog to see if it was something I could follow back. With that I mean am I willing to read this all the time. Which usually I am. In the early days I didn't always take the time to check my followers blogs because I was still trying to catch up with the blogs I was following. Since I'm currently looking for more blogs to follow but I'm to lazy to look for them, I do sometimes check out linkage in posts or when somebody posts a comment on somebodies page i'm like let me check their blog. I love new followers because it means new blogs to read. I'm really trying to get back into my disciplined vibe and if that means reading blogs all fucking day so be it.
I'm actually hoping to naturally have it easier because monday i have a filled day and that is always awesome. i feel to much shame to eat in public by myself, i feel watched and judged on my fatness.
Speaking of inspiration need reverse thinspo? check out People of Walmart it's the funniest shit ever. I'm glad I won't ever fall victim since I can't go to Walmart over here. I finally checked it out so TearsandSorrow this link is also for you since I wrote in the comment to you reverse thinspo works for me sometimes.
Uhmm yeah I can't promise that this is my last post for the day but this is it for now.
Oh I'm seeing people vlogging...do I dare make a vid and join the cool kids? idk we'll see if I have the balls or ever find something to talk about.
I'm really thinking of fasting so whenever somebody is doing one let me know I'll try to join depending on my schedule and if I have to eat anything because I'm doing something with parentals or friends and such. but i'll try. I just don't think if I say I'm gonna fast I'll pull through so I'll wait for someone else to start and be a follower ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment