Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Untitled

I'm currently really am close to freaking out. My social anxiety just reared its ugly head. I'm on my way to picking mini me up from day care and i feel like every glance is judgement i dpn't know what else to do except blog nd hope it'll ease up the panic. I'm a mess trying not to burst into tears and start hyperventilating i don't know i thinki'm going to invest in a burka so nobody can see this mess of a person gotta get off the bus better post coming tonight

2 comments:

  1. ugh I hate panic attacks, I have them when I pick up my daughter from school sometimess, its like all eyes are on you, paranoia nice to know ya!
    Hang in there sweetie, one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I hope you're feeling better by now. I don't know what helps me when I have those. Just... breathing? Actually, nothing helps. I hope that you can think of us and know that we understand and aren't judging you.

    Have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete