Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time kill

Currently killing time my daughter has to go 30mins without me.
I'm sening this from my phone so i apologize for retarded spelling mistakes
i am so hungry right now but i don't have access to consumables so it's all good
my abdomen is still killing me i'm going to the doc this week my bestie said if i don't i can't come over sunday. It's more than likely something stupid harmless but i'm looking at worst case scenario and there needs to be so
e sort of procedure so i'm pretty much freaked right now.
Yeah hmmm don't have much to say however i might not be blogging saturday and sunday at the most quick updates
stay strong

1 comment:

  1. Are you fasting today? You def need to go to the doctor soon. I appreciate your advice and support I don't think I would of been that brave with out your support. And I hope I'm more relaxed I'm kind of weird though so who know hahaa

    ReplyDelete