Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

On the train

How weird would it be if somebody who reads my blog came up to me and was like hey aren't you dylphe?
I think i'd die of fat shame. I mean you guys know just about everything going on with me and my disgustingly fat stats but still i'd feel shame. Still at the same time i'd be happy to know i'm talking to someone who knows the struggle i think unless it's a secret haterade drinking person hating my choices which aren't truth be told choices anymore but more like compulsions.
So i've been bad somehow my grandpa's it's so sad to waste food since we were starving in ww2 mentality took over (i was never forced to eat but i am very empathetic) i made a large soy milk raspberry shake because i didn't want the milk to go bad. Then i had a tiny piece of chocolate broetchen after which i felt nauseous totally deserve that feeling. I do think i'm doing ok all things considering until i get there. We'll see how that goes. Dammit i just realized i forot laxies urghh fuckity fuck fuck fuck. Oh well it means harder work and more physical damage next year when i return home. I love the sound of returning next year makes it seem longer than what it is. You know time doesn't stop but when i'm feeling numb and emo it's weird
ok gotta go mini me is wanting some major attention right now.
Stay strong and i hope i can post before this dreadful year finally ends
MUAH

6 comments:

  1. I would feel fat shame too. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be so excited if I saw you! lol But I would be embarrassed to of myself. Thanks for your bitching I really appreciate it, I just can't get off my fat ass. But I have made the stakes higher for my rewards so I hope I get encouraged enough to go on a run today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were to run into you somewhere I would want an autograph lol
    I'd tell you to sign my fat belly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never call myself a hoe now haha :) And no L is not planning shit he left it up to me, so that's why I'm freaking out, I hope you and your friends have an awesome new year party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always think of what it would be like to run into someone from the net in 'real life.' I think it would mostly be a good experience, probably kind of awkward though. Your doing well so far, don't worry about the soy-shake. It's mostly good for you anyway. Have a great new years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. any kind of contact with anyone who knew anything about this other than the ones who already know would be weir... i would probably freak out o.o

    ReplyDelete